Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Jimmy's Atlassian Team '24 Charity Challenge is Live!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are LIVE, at Team ‘24! For all of you that were unable to make it in person, I hope you enjoy the digital experience from the comfort of your home.

As I mentioned on the post last week, I have online and in person challenges that are running from now until Bash ends on Thursday night.

For my digital/online friends! Let’s get the hype going! Please comment with pictures of you getting ready to watch the keynotes or your favorite hype gif!

Also, please drop a like on this post and encourage others to do so as well! Every like is $1 I’ll be donating to the Children’s Health Foundation! Once we get to 100 likes I’ll double that to $200 and this challenge will be complete!

Do you think you can complete this faster that the In Person challenge?

Thank you all for your support and enjoy Team '24!

Have a great rest of the week!

23 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2024

Can I donate somewhere, too, @Jimmy Seddon

Video gif. Toddler girl clasps a fistful of blue cotton candy that's also smeared around her mouth. She smiles maniacally through gritted teeth, her eyes growing big, as she stands on a woman's lap in a stadium full of people.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2024
Like # people like this
Holly Scott May 1, 2024

giphy.gif

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Hope you are hyped to be at Team '24!

Hyped-ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

giphy.gif

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2024

I love this!! Great idea! Lets get all the likes!!

Like # people like this
Deborah de Freitas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024

Joining from home - love the social giving aspect of todays welcome.

giphy

Like # people like this
Felipe Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

I will be joining the Toronto one :)

Like # people like this
Natalie Beiler May 2, 2024

New to this community but hoping my Like helps the cause. Happy Friday eve everyone!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2024

We are a little over half way there with 12 hours to go!

Like # people like this
Alexis Leites May 2, 2024

Great Idea! I help with my Luke for the cause!

With all the news in Team '24 I'm trying to process my hype

ICU

Like # people like this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2024

Great job :-)

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2024

Rock on, @Jimmy Seddon !!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2024

I was speaking with @Andy Gladstone last night since he very generously offered to match if we met this goal, and we both agreed that likes on comments should count towards the overall total.

That being said, I very pleased to announce that you wonderful people helped me reach the online challenge goal!

But wait! There's more... I also managed to off-load all of my fridge magnet QR codes to complete the in person challenge as well.

When I arrive home, I will be making an $500 donation myself and I will make a conclusion post to properly thank everyone that graciously make donations as well.

If you are still interested in helping me reach my goal for the year, I'll put the link here one last time: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/cyberwolfjimmy

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support! 🙏 

Like # people like this
hawwa_rizwankerai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Great idea! Hope my like helps!!

Like # people like this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2024

Awesome work @Jimmy Seddon !!

Like # people like this
Chris Lee May 6, 2024

Sorry I missed out. Maybe next time.

Like # people like this
Nacho Cortes May 6, 2024

One more to go

Like # people like this
Amogha Kanchagar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 7, 2024

Nice

Like # people like this
Kevin Dow May 7, 2024

Nice work!

Like # people like this
Andrew Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 7, 2024

👋

Like # people like this
Jonathan Appel May 9, 2024

We did it! Screenshot 2024-05-10 090213.png

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon - I meant to donate after team, but I got sick and totally forgot! I did donate this morning to your cause to help you reach your goal! 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events