Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Have you signed up for Friday Fun?

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

One of my favorite posts each week is the Friday Fun posts! The main reason for this is because it’s something that all Community members can sign up for and share something fun for all users to interact with.

In addition to this, you can earn a “fun“ kudos badge for your participation.

Did you know that there are currently open spots available? The next two weeks in May are currently unclaimed and we can always start up a new sign up page for June and beyond if people are interested.

My question for you this week is: Have you signed up for a Friday Fun post yet? If not, why?

As the organizer of the sign up page, I generally don’t sign up myself as I will usually fill in when we have a week (or two) that isn’t claimed by anyone.

What makes a great Friday Fun post you may ask? Honestly, it can be able anything! The best posts are the ones where you share a little bit about yourself and prompt others who have similar interests/experiences to join in and share as well!

If you are interested in sharing a Friday Fun post, comment here and we’ll get you signed up!

Have a great rest of the week!

15 comments

Comment

meshack musembi May 15, 2024

Hey Jimmy!
please sign me up.

thank you.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

@meshack musembi I have signed you up for Friday May 24th!  Thank you!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon one of my favorite posts of the week is the Friday Fun post. Thank you for all of the effort you go through to curate the collection and ensure that we have a fun end of the week social post to participate in. It allows us all to get to know other community members through their submissions and comments, and that's what this community is all about!

Like # people like this
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon Please sign me up.

Like # people like this
Dikla Tavor-Haimpur May 15, 2024

First time here ,looks great!

#welcome-wednesday

Like # people like this
Sena Turku Cakmak May 15, 2024

Hey @Jimmy Seddon , 

Sign me up, I'm in!

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Stephanie Ho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

First time here! Thank you.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Daniel Likar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Louise Reilly
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Hey everyone! I've been a chapter leader since Nov 2023, but this is my first time posting here. Have a great week all! 

Like # people like this
Hans Polder May 16, 2024

Lovin' the vibe here! Just exploring for now :)

Ersa Aditya Hasdianto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 16, 2024

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Sent a message in the original post to sign up @Jimmy Seddon! Thanks for the reminder! 

Like # people like this
Keely Cheesman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 20, 2024

Just checking things out.... :) 

Lee Higgins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 20, 2024

Zaid Bari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 20, 2024

First time here! what is this about? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events