Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Furry Companion Photos!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It’s been a while since we had a pet photo thread (February if my post history is accurate), so let’s bring them out!

Today, someone is 14 years old!

20240813_074213.jpg

We got her from the humane society when she was 2 and from the first day we had her she has had many health complications that we were told would shorten her life expectancy. However, she is defying the odds and still going strong!

Alright, who else would like to introduce a furry (or maybe not furry) companion to the group!

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

19 comments

Comment

Colleen Gotling August 14, 2024

The babies.jpg

Riley and Rocky watching mommy work from the hotel in Chicago.  What a life!

Like # people like this
Holly Scott August 14, 2024

Happy Birthday miss lady!

Like # people like this
Holly Scott August 14, 2024

My cohort, Daisy! Daisy Mae Crockett Scott to be extra.Daisy.JPG

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2024

Here's Penny! Today is actually her "Gotcha Day." We were so lucky to find her at the humane society 3 years ago. We were honestly just going to look, yet we came home with our first dog. She's such a good dog and so friendly. Also, she absolutely goes crazy for this Jolly ball. This thing has lived outside for over 2 years, gets daily play, and is still going strong. She loves soccer balls but pops them immediately, so this is a great replacement for ruining the kids toys!

image.png

Like # people like this
Neil Fletcher August 14, 2024

Basil & Manuel say Hi 

IMG_1478.jpeg

Like # people like this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2024

PXL_20240814_211855479.jpg

Like # people like this
Shannon Buxton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2024

20240119_203129.jpg

Always in your face :-) 

Like # people like this
Teodora V _Fun Inc_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2024

Happy birthday to this sweet lady @Jimmy Seddon!

I would never miss an opportunity to share a picture of Arnold (and our silly game with a ball and a rope)
IMG_2279.JPG

Like # people like this
Michael Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2024

So cute!

Like # people like this
Alicia Peebles
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2024

Such awesome pictures of everyone's pets!  

As a volunteer with my local humane society, it is so amazing to see so many people that have adopted new family members!  Thank you!

I don't have my own pet, but I do have a grand-puppy that I spoil like crazy who lives on the military base with my son's family :). Meet Radar!   He knows every time "grandma" sees him he gets a new outfit and treats.   He was also a rescue from Missouri!

2024-08-15_14-08-40.png

Like # people like this
Ádám Erdős
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 16, 2024

Happy birthday!

Like # people like this
xhammer August 19, 2024

My Ravioli :heart_eyes:

IMG_7198.jpg

Like # people like this
Cindy Vasey August 19, 2024

My cuties, Blaze and Polly, waiting for me to get the ball and throw it again. And a bonus dog... my cousin's Bulldog, Coco, who we dog sit whenever they're traveling. Blaze and Polly.jpgCoco.jpg

Like # people like this
Benito Jiménez _Sevidev_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 19, 2024

Starting the week is tough... even for my cat! 😼

Willy.jpeg

Like # people like this
Naila RAIS
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 19, 2024

Welcome

Like Susan Waldrip likes this
John Price August 20, 2024

These are my two - the full tabby on the left is June (the mom), and the one with white patches is Chi (the daughter).

cats.JPEG

Like # people like this
Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2024

This is Penelope -- fearless, vicious livestock guardian dog by night, big white fluffy mush-face by day.

penelope.jpg

Like # people like this
Ryan teo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 20, 2024

IMG_7264[1].jpg

meet my two babies Strawberry and Avocado, (yes i know the cage is small, i have a huge ass play cage thingy and they still would rather both sleep in here, without it they start crying )

Like # people like this
Renata_Getint September 12, 2024

Happy Birthday little one! She's so cute!
Best wishes from my Luna! I think she's already waiting for the weekend because she looks like she's waiting for cuddles ;-)

Luna.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events