Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Did you know... All Canadian ACE Today!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Stealing the catch phrase from my favorite Throw Back Thursday author…

1693315627178.jpg

Today is one of those special times of the year when every Canadian Atlassian Community Events chapters get together to take part in a combined virtual event. Not Canadian? No Problem! We are more than happy to have anyone join who wants to participate.

This time we will be doing a recap of some of the major highlights from Team '24. If you are interested in joining be sure to sign up here:
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-kitchener-waterloo-presents-atlassian-team-24-recap-from-the-plaid-poutine-patio/

I don’t have a question for you this week, but we would love for you to stop by and say hello!

Have a great rest of the week!

6 comments

Comment

Denis Boisvert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2024

It's going to be hot hot hot! Bring your swimsuit and your marshmellow for your smores.

Like # people like this
Jovin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2024

Signed up even though I'm not in Canada! Will be good to meet more community members!

Like Hoa Nguyen likes this
Dragos M
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2024

Great initiative!

Hoa Nguyen June 22, 2024

Thank, I'm not in Canada!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2024

I've got to catch the recording of this one! Sorry I could not attend live.

Trina Gascon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 25, 2024

Hello, somewhat new to Trello. I have so many things to do but can't seem to get them organized and completed. Mainly looking for personal life organization.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events