Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Be Kind, Be Empathetic, Give Hugs (Physical or Virtual)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We don't always know what everyone is going through on a day to day basis.  I always do my best to assume the best intentions from everyone. 

That being the case, I'm sure someone, somewhere is going through something difficult and just needs someone to tell them everything is going to be ok.

So, if you are in need of a hug today, here's one from me:

If you have hugs to share with others please feel free to put them in the comments below.

Have a great rest of the week!

13 comments

Comment

Ananjan_Mishra September 13, 2023

That's such a heartwarming post, @Jimmy Seddon 

While I was reading it, it brought a big smile to my face. Thank you for the virtual hug! 🤗

Like # people like this
Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2023

Thanks for showing that piece of humanity within a working environment that quickly can turn cold, especially in times of remote work. 

And hugs sending to @Linda Notaro 🤩

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2023

giphy

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2023

Send Virtual Hug GIFs | Tenor

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2023

How did you know I was having one of these days. Thanks brother.

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2023

Thank you, @Jimmy Seddon!  And for everyone...

virtual-hug-ghost-hug.gif

Like # people like this
tondeleya_allen September 13, 2023

Thank you for the hug! Right back atcha! :-)

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2023

Thank you for this much needed post, @Jimmy Seddon !

I definitely need some hugs in my recent difficult times I am going through!

And to be kind to others who are in need, here is one from my side:

teddy-bear-a-hug-for-you.gif

Like # people like this
Ramisa Iqbal September 13, 2023

thank you @Jimmy Seddon 

Like # people like this
Linda Notaro September 13, 2023

Oh, this is so sweet! We definitely need to spread more good feelings. And I immediately hug you back, @Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_ 🥰

Like # people like this
Benjamin September 14, 2023

I love to see people with smiling faces. :)

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2023

Aww, so sweet @Jimmy Seddon! Thank you for the hug and here's one right back at ya! I send a hug to every community member and leader! Oh and I can't forget about the community managers either so hugs to them also! 

Like # people like this
rebecca.ruthfitzpatrick September 26, 2023

Such a lovely post!

It's really true, we can be so caught up in the day-to-day and focused on the work that we forget to consider what's going on for people. Always good to step into someone's shoes <3 

Like Linda Notaro likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events