Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Apptoberfest is here!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

In the August Community Roundup, I mentioned that you should go join the App Central collection in the Online Community.  October is the main reason for this!

Apptoberfest is live and there are prizes for being involved during each week.  Go check out the details here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/Apptoberfest-2023-is-two-days-away/ba-p/2492613

Then, go check out some amazing apps by Atlassian's wonderful Marketplace vendors.  Be sure to comment and vote on the apps that you think are the best.

Have a great rest of the week!

12 comments

Comment

Frankie C_ October 4, 2023

Yea to making it halfway :)

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2023

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2023

I have a goal of discovering one new app that will make our Confluence and/or Jira Cloud instance more effective each year during Apptoberfest. I'm watching the submissions with anticipation. 

Like # people like this
Neghena drawio Diagrams October 4, 2023

Happy Wednesday! Such exciting things happening this week!

Like # people like this
Jillian Benbow
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2023

Happy Wednesday!

Like # people like this
Jillian Benbow
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2023

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

giphy-downsized

Like Summer Hogan likes this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2023

Happy Wednesday everyone! I look forward to seeing any new apps that are presented this year! 

Patricia Pouliquen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 5, 2023

Happy wednesday !

Dominika Kuraś-Moskwa _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2023

Oh and it's Apptoberfest time again! 

mahboob_sharif
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 10, 2023

Happy wednesday

Ivan Lobotka
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2023

Thanks a lot, @Andy Gladstone for helping us to publish in the Apptoberfest contest!

I owe you 🍺🍺🍺;)

Like # people like this
Eva Gruener November 22, 2023

Nice 👍🏻

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events