Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Your comfort TV show

Viewing page 2 of 2

40 comments

Comment

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

@Erica FinleyThanks Erica, it's an international way of releasing the stress and doing a factory reset. For me, i would visit "How I Met your Mother", never get old

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Irabrest
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2022

Personally, I adore films about the war, soldiers and their fates.What I've always loved is watching spectacular battles from different historical periods. That's why I especially love the Lord of the Rings for large-scale battles. At the moment I'm waiting for seal team season 7, because I like modern action movies no less. I don't know why I have such a craving for watching such films. maybe bright events on the screen help me to distract from my life. I also really like detective stories and adventure films. I like to solve riddles with detectives. I especially like the Sherlock Holmes series with Benedict Cumberbatch.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2023

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Dr. House <3 

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2023

Every time my husband is sick/has a cold, I ask if it's lupus. Response is always the same! ;) We loved House!

Like Kai Becker likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2022

now watching Terminal List from Prime 

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2022

My all-time favourite is Legion, watched it a couple of times, and if I ever find time will watch it again. It is a masterpiece for sure.

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2022

Always like to watch Ramayan!! Created by Ramanand Sagar Group

th (1).jpg

Jospeh blessing December 2, 2022

Family freud, or any show i get to see steve

Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

For me, it was always The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but now my wife got me into Friends. 

Heydi Menéndez January 2, 2023

That would be FRIENDS!!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2023

For me it would be "Californication" 😄

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Ben & Jerry's Has an 'Arrested Development' Banana Stand Sundae and It  Looks Awesome

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2023

Hogan's Heroes.   (I see nothing!)

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2023

I would say it's the Blackadder

Aslan Bennington-Barr July 4, 2023

Person of Interest is one of my all time favourites - a crime-of-the-week cop thriller with a twist, and some shockingly good writing. Johnathon Nolan as a producer did some stunning work there.

Markus Fredén
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2023

The show I've watched the most by far is "It's always sunny in Philadelphia". I can watch it over and over again! So it's definitely my comfort show.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events