Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Summertime Memories

Viewing page 2 of 2

31 comments

Comment

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

Ice cream lots of ice cream, we used to go to. the ice cream shop in summer times with friends and watch movies there (they had a big tv and always had action movies played in a continuous loop)  I remember watching Predator 1987 there and for some reason they had it in play almost every day. Whenever I watch predator again reminds me of those times

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2022

Cold things to have in summermaxresdefault.jpg

Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

Sleeping on the roof with cousins,

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Watermelon and the smell of freshly cut grass!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2023

Going up north to a family friend's cabin for the weekend.

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2023

MANY video games

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events