Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Do One Thing Different

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 comments

Comment

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2022

great Idea, I am trying to eat only veggie.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 10, 2022

Nice, well done!! I'll eat a beef veggie today, which is tasty and nourishing! 😃

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2022

Thanks @Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_ 

I did several things differently.

1. I did a November challenge where I swap out sorry with gratitude. A great reminder and a positive approach.

2. I did use my left hand to brush my kid's teeth. Felt off but totally doable. haha

3. Change out Netflix for an hour of reading. Definitely recommend.

-Ben

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2022

Like to hear Sea Sore.

Jospeh blessing December 2, 2022

Learnt a skill early in my life

Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

Yesterday, I went to the Juice bar, and unlike all days, I chose the one thing in the menu that I have never tried rather than my comfort pick

Heydi Menéndez January 2, 2023

That´s such a great idea , I´ll try something right now!!

Termino mi post en español para cambiar las cosas , siendo que esta es mi lengua materna y no predomina mucho en esta plataforma. Aunque me gustaría que así lo fuera a pesar de que me encanta practicar mi ingles, Pero está genial que nos empujen al cambio de vez en cuando. Me encantó este reto!

Graciasss

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2023

Ever try to peel a banana from the 'Wrong" end?

Aslan Bennington-Barr July 4, 2023

In the last year I've gone out of my way to push my comfort zone, in living circumstances, friendships, and work. Life long learning, change and self-development are frightening at first, but extremely rewarding.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events