• Car 

Commute Time 

• 20min 

Commute Productivity 

• I listen to Podcasts and books
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2023

I drive 16 miles into the office after WFH for 6 years. It takes 30-60 minutes depending on traffic hit the lights right.  Started listening to AudioBooks again during the drive.

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2023

1. Commuting Style

WFH

2. Commute Time

WFH

3. Commute Productivity

Listening to podcasts

Ankush Bora January 22, 2024

I wonder how the styles have changed on this thread now.

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2024

Not at all, at least for me. I still use public transport and prefer commuting to my co-working space over working from home. 😄 Unless there is a reason to stay home, like watching a friend's dog. Plus, you get your daily dose of chaos and annoying people through the commute. It is beneficial for training your inner calm. 😂

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2024

Same as @Max Foerster - K15t here. I'm actually typing this while sitting on the train, headed to the bikeshare to complete the final leg of my trip in to the office. Same as when this was originally published.

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events