Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: Can you guess the lie?

Viewing page 2 of 2

27 comments

Comment

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

1. I have a degree in Japanese language

2. I didn't learn a bicycle until I was 32 years old

3. I have visited every national park

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 13, 2020

@elizabeth_jones okay, gonna guess #3 is the lie because there are A LOT of National Parks!

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2020

You guessed it! in 2018 I did buy a motorcycle and travel to as many national parks as I could that year. I logged 22,000 miles and visited 32 national parks that year. It was such a fun adventure. 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2021

1. My name means in Tibet language - jewel and treasure.

2. My name is quite often in Russia.

3. My name associated with Chase from Paw Patrol cartoon.

image.png

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2021

The Paw Patrol fact seem too random to be fake.  I'm going to say #2 is the lie.

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

Bingo :) 

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events