Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your favorite community moments of 2023.... and clean up the ocean 🐠

100 comments

Comment

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2023

I think if everyone who has posted here posts once or twice more, we'll knock off another challenge!

Can we get the count down to zero?  Stay tuned!

Can we actually let a challenge go unfinished when we're so close?

Find out tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2023

I also really enjoyed seeing Ditte's crossstitch projects! 

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2023

Getting Kudos from other users is a highlight of the community.  It's a nice little spark in my day to see the post that someone gave you some kudos.

Like # people like this
Christian Steele December 29, 2023

let's save our oceans : r/wholesomememes

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2023

@Peter Van de Voorde - glad I was able to meet you this year, that was a highlight!

I just gave you Kudos for "going above and beyond" 🍷🤣

Appreciate you, and see you at Team '24!

Evgeniy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2023

I visited offline ACE for first time this year, and it was a very interesting experience.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 30, 2023

Guys.. 2023 almost over.. thank you all for all the effort you did for making this community grow! .. As always for me the most favorite moment is when we have a chance to meet in person and I am really hoping to see you again in 2024!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2023

The way everyone is willing to help out questions for others across the globe is a pretty cool Community Moment. I'm sure that will continue to be the case going into 2024.

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2023

As we have reached the last day of the year, a fun personal community moment is showing up on the leaderboards for questions answered.  

Just doing my part to help out.

Thanks @Monique vdB !

Have a great New Year!

Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2024

After a decision in 2023, to revive my community account from "passive mode" (registered a few years back) to start actively participating in the Atlassian Community by submitting answers and engage, my favorite community moments in 2023 can be summarized:

• The joy to see that my answers was helping some community members.
  • Observing badges and kudos rolling up.
  • Becomming an Atlassian Community Leader. 

Thanks @Monique vdB for my opportunity to here help removing 10 pounds of ocean plastic.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2024

That's a wonderful and inspiring idea @Monique vdB 

Combining a social cause with the 2023 community recap is a unique and meaningful way to celebrate !

1. I had the privilege of guiding Yogita through the process of becoming an Atlassian Creator and joining the program (2nd batch). Seeing her talents flourish within the community has been incredibly rewarding.

2. Being a technical reviewer for the book "Agile Administration with Jira" opened a new door for me to contribute to the Atlassian ecosystem and I'm grateful for the opportunity.

Sarah Alaghbari January 2, 2024

I loved finding this post and seeing that you do such a cool thing!

In general, I am glad I can feel like I participate in the development and improvement of cool products by giving feedback and exchanging with others 🤝

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2024

@Monique vdB  Nice Oppurtunity to sharing the overall achievement:

Learned tons from being an active Atlassian community member!
Check out my progress:

• Certified Cloud Organization Admin: Yep, I'm officially Atlassian-approved!
  • Level 7 Master: Climbed the community ladder, one helpful post at a time!
  • Badge Bonanza: 100 Likes, 150 Answers, 35 Solutions Accepted - the community loves my input!
  • Knowledge-Sharing Ninja: Over 250 posts later, I'm still spilling the Atlassian wisdom!

But it's not just about numbers. Here's what I'm truly proud of:

• Always Active: Always there to discuss, share, and learn - it's a community thing!
  • Helping Hand: From simple questions to complex problems, I'm here to solve!
  • Growth Mindset: Always open to new challenges and expanding my Atlassian expertise.

The journey continues! I'm pumped to:

• Level Up Again: New skills, new knowledge, new heights!
  • Empower Others: Sharing what I know so everyone can win with Atlassian.
  • Build Connections: This community is my Atlassian family! ‍‍‍

Thanks to the awesome Atlassian Community for the incredible learning and support! Let's keep rocking!

Like # people like this
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2024

I love to learn and connect with people here in the Atlassian Community and help people out with questions they have.

It gives me an idea about my knowledge can help others in the Atlassian realm.

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

I never expected the Atlassian Community to be so much fun.

Getting to know other Community Leaders (Online or ACE), attending Atlassian Community Events, The 1:1 Orbit connections, the Kudos Program, all the posts and likes, ... it's been a joy to meet and learn from you all. Let's continue in 2024!

Atlassian Community.gif

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2024

Mission extended!  WOOHOO! Only 9 left after this and 14 hrs to go!  Let's go team!  Teamwork, great Community Moment from 2023.  Let's keep it going in 2024!

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

Saving the oceans by being ourselves.
A Tree Should Be Planted For This.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

Well what can I say. I am new as of this last year to the Atlassian community leadership and I am learning so much the last 6 months.

I think my biggest highlight is to be here to help and learn with the community. I wrote my first article this year which was great. I learned a lot about some best practices and can't wait to write my next article.

I am thankful for so many other leaders and the Atlassian Community Management team.

here is to 2024!!!

Frank Tanneberger January 3, 2024

2023 in short.

I automate our JIRA projects an our team grows to 4 fans of Atlassian products.

What a great year...

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

Team 23 was definitely the highlight for me. Especially the Community Leader Dinner - that's the best!

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2024

Is it letting me post again?  We're SO CLOSE to the 100 posts.  This should be number 96.  Can 4 more people come up with another post to push us over the top?  

Let's make it happen!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2024

Here's another highlight: the December Community party! 🎄🎅

Like Dave Liao likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2024

98th... Almost there...

Another highlight for me was reaching 50.000 kudos points 🙌

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

Community Leaders dinner 2023, meeting my extended CommunityFam + winning the Community Award and Collaborating with all the amazing creators

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

Another favorite Community moment from 2023 I forgot to mention?

Being at an Atlassian event in Europe, and running into a CommuniTeam member from Texas - we both were surprised to see each other! 🙌 I was extra surprised since I haven't had enough coffee in my system yet...

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events