Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday: What's Your Newest Hobby? 🤓

29 comments

Comment

ABR June 13, 2024

Hi!

I've always had an intuitive understanding of form and rhythm, and been appreciated by friends in casual dancing, but I felt I needed more! 

I finally started dancing classes after I turned 45! And boy, am I having a ball! I'm so charged up, I do everything I can to ensure that I get my practice even if it means I sleep late at night. I also never miss classes no matter what! Now my family has understood that I 'll do anything for this "me time" so now they to have started cooperating! 

At the last party I attended, my biggest most staunchest critic, my husband, clapped the hardest and said I'd taken my dancing to another level! I'm over the moon and ready to work harder! Wish me luck!

Like • # people like this
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2024

Odd hobby but one I find quite satisfying...

Making common food items instead of buying:

So far

• Hummus
  • Tomato Ketchup
  • Mayonnaise
  • Nut Butter
  • Guacamole

Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2024

My new hobby is wall pilates, I have discovered that I love it, it does a lot of good for my body and I feel phenomenal, organizing my life to introduce it every day of the week that I can.

Zuzanna Patocka_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2024

Great topic!

Recently, I got into paper collages using old books, magazines, and scrapbooking accessories. And what a blast it is! I love that this is a form of creative outlet accessible to anybody. You don't need to possess drawing skills or fancy gear. You can take scissors and some paper scrips and create something right away!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events