Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Miraculous Monday, Let's start the Week with Splendor

While we enjoy in the beauty of the fresh Cherry Blossoms, let's enhance the experience with an attracting fact.

123.jpeg

πŸ‘ƒ Did you know that your nose is a superhero?

πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚ It can detect an amazing 1 TRILLION (that's 1,000,000,000,000!) different scents!

🀯 That's more than the number of stars in the Milky Way galaxy!

🌌 Human nose can distinguish an incredible range of smells, from the sweetness of freshly baked cookies to the bitterness of a worm's spray. So, next time you catch a smell of something wonderful (or not so wonderful), we can give our nose a round of applause! πŸ‘ It's truly a marvel of human biology! 

Thanks for your time for this one-minute read! I believe this will make your day a great start to the week! πŸ˜Š

PS: Inspired from an article from Nature.com and used some external intelligence to construct the short and crisp content.

2 comments

Comment

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

Great job on this @Humashankar VJ and I learned something! 1 Trillion! That's a big number. I had no idea! 

Like β€’ # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

I smell Team '24 getting closer - does that count??  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events