Data Residency - Actions show Coming soon

Lior Marantenboim April 27, 2023

Hello everyone,

I have a Standard subscription for Jira Service Management, Jira Software and Confluence. When I go to Security > Data Residency it shows that all three products are in EU and US West. I'd like these to be only in EU but in the Actions column all three show as "coming soon". Is there anything I am missing here or is this temporary?

Thanks in advance,

Best

Lior.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Girish_Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

HI @Lior Marantenboim 

Data Residency should be fully functional by now for Jira, JSM, Confluence. if you do not see the option, please raise a request with support for the same, they should be able to help you. however please understand few disruptions you will experience through the move.

https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/move-data-to-another-location/

1 vote
Maik Gnyza April 27, 2023

Hi Lior,

the Rollout for Data residency is on the Roundmap. Look at the Roadmap.

BTW: In an urgent case, write to atlassian support. Maybe an early change is then also possible.

Regards

Maik

0 votes
Michael Ziegler April 27, 2023

hello @Lior Marantenboim 

i currently recently a request directly by the support team and got a date next week for pushing my sites to EU (Frankfurt)

BR

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events