Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket use for phishing. How to tell for support?

tartak1983
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2024

Hi, I registered to report that the bitbucket cloud is used by spammers and phishers (I don't see any other way to convey information to technical support) - the link https_://bitbucket.org/dsnsgovua/dsns/downloads/plan_dsns.gov.ua.rar is used for distribution infected files seem to be from government agencies.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Thank you for taking the time to report this, it is always worth reporting malicious use of software.

The best thing to do is report this to Atlassian directly.  If you got an email from this system, please forward it to abuse@atlassian.com.  There is no need to explain anything in the email, literally click "forward" and "send".

If you reached the site by other means, then it's best to send an email to the same address, with pretty much what you've posted here - they need the "base URL" and a reason to look at it - "bitbucket.org/dsnsgovua is hosting infected files" is enough!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events