Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Security

Ben Woolcock April 12, 2022

The end-of-life is fast approaching for Confluence and Jira server products and thus our organisation is looking at switching to the cloud versions. We work closely with the Home Office and in order to switch to the cloud, we would need to abide to the NCSC guidance for using the cloud Implementing the Cloud Security Principles - NCSC.GOV.UK. This is made up of principles to follow, and I was wondering if Atlassian cloud products follow these principles, or if any other companies in similar positions, are currently using the cloud following these principles?

Thanks,

Ben

4 comments

Comment

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Ben Woolcock - thanks for reaching out and asking the question.

At Atlassian, we are always looking to improve how we address Trust and Security, and our Compliance Resource Center is continuously being updated with self-reporting attestations we can address to help support our customers.

NCSC is one that is on a managed list I and reviewing and is something we can address in the future. I can look into this for you and see if this is something we can add to our roadmap for either this quarter or next.

In the meantime, keep checking back to our roadmap as well as looking out for announcements on our community groups. If there is anything further I can help with, don't hesitate to reach back out.

Jodie 

Hertha Hilgeman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2022

I would like to know if you have managed to link your server to this application. I had the same problem when I switched to a new custom website for my business and did not know how to connect it to all existing servers properly. Honestly, I think I wouldn't have figured it out myself if my eldest son hadn't helped me and set up this connection via cloud storage from https://cloudedarchitecture.com/article/azure-trust-center/. As I understand it, the solution to the problem is to synchronize all the information between the servers on a separate cloud so that they do not conflict with each other, and you have the opportunity to set the settings of this connection yourself.

John Good
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2022

Just to bump this question on Atlassian compliance with NCSC Cloud Security Principles

Many organisations have prepared a response to this and it would be extremely useful for those of us who need to comply with this to have such a document.  In your message back in April you mentioned you would try to get this onto your roadmap, has this happened yet and could you please provide a link to the roadmap.

Many thanks

Like Kalin U likes this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2022

I'm in the process of reviewing these responses and hopefully have these go live in the coming months, won't be much longer.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events