Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't I edit a card in the Mac app?

Sheri Davis August 23, 2020

I am new to Trello and am using an App on my MacBook Air...I want to click on a card to add checklists and attachments but it does nothing when I click on the card. Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sheri Davis August 23, 2020

@Iain Dooley I wish it were that simple...I have tried clicking and tapping, both of which work fine on the web based Trello and on my phone. I may try re-installing.  

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2020

@Sheri Davis shortly after I read this, I found someone else reported the same problem:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Card-won-t-add-information/qaq-p/1463258#U1463533

I've brought this to the attention of the Atlassian team in their slack channel. In the meantime, I'd recommend also submitting the report directly to the Trello team at trello.com/contact since this seems to be a bug

Like Sheri Davis likes this
Sheri Davis August 25, 2020

I restarted my computer and it works fine now. It might have been a weird glitch!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2020

@Sheri Davis someone else reported the same problem the other day, and it turned out they were trying to tap to click without having enabled tap to click in their trackpad settings. Is that possibly the case for you too?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events