Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when using iOS, can I email into boards. I can't find how to get to the ”menu” in iOS.

Michael Ford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2018

How do I find ”menu” on an ipad?

Can I emIl to a board in trello on iOS?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hi Michael

The board menu on the iOS app is in the top right corner, three dots.  It is different than the web version, however.

In order to get your email-to-board address, you do need to use Trello on a computer.  Currently it's not built into the app, and using a mobile browser won't allow you to copy it.  

Once you have the email-to-board address and send an email, it will update on your board including iOS app.

Bob Vanasse May 5, 2019

Why is the obviously useful feature of being able to email comments to cards, or to create a card via email still missing from the Trello mobile app when it has been over a year since this concern has been repeatedly raised in the community boards?  This seriously limits the ability to use Trello from iPads and Android tablets.  Does anyone at Atlassian card about user requests?  How hard can it be to add this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events