cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trello sort cards by last edited

Pam Kamphius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 31, 2023

I’d like to sort my trello cards by the time the last activity occurred on them. So if there are a few cards, and someone did anything to them (activity) I want to see that one on top. 

So a card that had activity 2 minutes ago would be on top, the card that had activity 5 minutes ago would be second, the card that had activity 10 minutes ago would be third…etc. 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2023

Hi Pam,

Thanks for reaching out!

Right now, there isn't an easy way to sort cards by last edited.

As a workaround, you could set up automation to sort your cards. For example, create a rule that will move a card to the top of the list based on a trigger you want to define.

While we don't have a more general trigger like "last edited or modified", you could choose a different trigger that makes sense - for example, "when a comment is added" or something similar e.g.:

• when a comment is posted to a card in list "{listname}", move the card to the top of list "{listname}"

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events