Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

team cant see each others cards

DreamHomes Almeria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 7, 2021

we are a two man team and not always in the office at the same time. My boss can add new cards onto my lists but she cant see what else is in my list that was there before, just tells her how many cards ive go in each list. I have checked both accounts and the are both showing workspace visible. What else can i do to fix this 

3 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

It sounds like your boss has a filter on the board. Does she see this in the top right of the board?filter board.PNG

If so, simply selecting the "x" will remove the filter.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

@DreamHomes Almeria are you sure those changes are syncing from your devices? Ie, can you see your changes on another device if you log in? I'm not sure its possible to only show certain cards to certain people intentionally, so my only thought of what could be happening here is that the changes arent syncing online and therefore you're each only seeing the changes you created on that device.

0 votes
Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

Maybe they don'r have the "Browse project" permission...

Ask your Administrator if you are using an issue security scheme with some restictions for users 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

I think this question relates to Trello, not Jira

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events