Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

perte de mon compte et de mes données

Marie-Line Zanota August 17, 2023

Bonjour,

au retour de mes congés plus aucun tableau. Mon compte trello semble même avoir disparu.

Cela fonctionnait très bien début juillet.

Comment faire pour récupérer mes données?

merci d'avance pour vos réponses

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2023

Hey @Marie-Line Zanota - welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you've created a new account instead of logging into the one you previously had. Can you try logging in with another email to see if you can recover your boards?

If that doesn't work, please let me know and I'll escalate this to our Trello Support team as we technically don't handle log in issues over the Community. 

Marie-Line Zanota August 20, 2023

Thank you so much.
I must have confused my two institutional email addresses

Like Alex Waite likes this
Martine ROUSSEL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2024

Bonjour , ( nouvelle et non experte ! ) 

j'utilise Trello depuis longtemps. Hier , jai fait un nettoyage complet de mon PC car virus. Impossible de me reconnecter à mon compte trello aujourd'hui avec mon adresse mail habituelle.Pour infos ,  Je ne passais pas par atlassian mais par une connection google.....help me please même si jai peu d'espoir ...... 

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2024

Hi Martine, 

Hope you don't mind if I respond in English as well! 

It sounds like you might've mixed up the email addresses you used to access your Trello account. I'd suggest you try using your personal email instead of the company one when logging in 🙂

You can try searching your mailboxes for emails from Trello or Atlassian to locate which email address is linked to your Trello profile. 

If you still have trouble locating the email address, could I ask you to create a ticket through https://trello.com/contact? This gives us the opportunity to discuss information that can't be shared in the community.

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events