Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outlook calendar

Brice Angelini September 11, 2017

Hello

I have installed my trello calendar on outlook. I can see all my tasks for the day.

However I want to reorganize them and allocate the time I need to accomplish them. I want to do that on outlook. I could do it on trello but as far as i know i can't set up the time I need to perform the task.

I have an error message in outlook saying that this calendar in read only.

Any idea on what to do?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

Hi Brice,

Right now, there isn't a way to change the duration of cards on the calendar. I'll let our team know that's something you'd be interested in.

The board's iCal feed that you can add to Outlook or other calendars is a read-only calendar that can't be modified by those other calendar apps. However, if you'd like to be able to rearrange your cards' due dates from within Outlook, you can do that by using the third-party calendar connector from Cronofy: https://trello.cronofy.com/

While we're not able to endorse or provide support for third-party services (since we don’t work with them directly), Cronofy does include the 2-way syncing that you're looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events