Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merge boards

sivan revivo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2020

Hello,

I know that currently there is no option to do so in Trello, but since other systems do provide this option for free, will there be a way in the near uture to merge 2 boards to one, so I can see the deadlines/tasks from both of them in one master board?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Are you wanting to create a third board to consolidate both boards into? Or just have the two boards connected with one another? In both cases, Unito can achieve this for you. Happy to help if you have any questions 😊

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@sivan revivo You can use Unito to synch boards, and you can also use Butler for this. The best tool for date/project planning across lots of boards in Trello is Placker.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events