Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a sales person i can speak with about upgrading our account?

Len Searfoss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

i am trying to understand the changes coming to Trello and how that will impact my guests and users. is there a sales person who can help me with this question?

2 answers

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2024

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you here if you can share more about your questions.

In the meantime, if you have questions about how billing works in Trello Premium, we have more information about that here.

If you'd like to see how much it would cost to upgrade your Workspace, you can find that by going to the Workspace billing page. To navigate there, click on the down arrow next to "Workspace settings" in the sidebar, as shown in the screenshot below, and then click on "Upgrade workspace." You'll be able to switch between monthly and annual billing on that page to see how much each option would cost.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 3.55.30 PM (2).png

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2024

Welcome to community!

You can use this link: https://trello.com/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events