Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is planaway powerup free to use?

Arman S
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2022

I read I can use 3 powerUps for free,

I had a calendar, and I added the planaway, but it says your 14 days trial has started, 

isn't it supposed to be free?

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 20, 2022

Hi @Arman S ,

Trello allows you to add as many Power-Ups to your board(s) as you wish, however, it doesn't include any paid subscriptions.

Once your Planyway trial period expires, it will downgrade to the free version, which you can use forever. The free plan allows you to work in the calendar view with one board at a time.

free plan Plany.png

You'll be able to import calendars and export Planyway calendar by URL only. And you'll be able to use filters. 

Let me know if you have any concerns left.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

@Arman S so trello used to limit how many power-ups you were allowed to use in a board, but you're now allowed unlimited power-ups on any board, on any plan. So the "3 power-ups" might have been from some dated material!

As far as planyway (and other power-ups), Trello doesn't charge you for power-ups but you may need to pay for them through that party. planyway is an example - you'll need to pay planyway to use that power-up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events