Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to resolve chrome not being up to date?

Lauren Keckler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

i updated to the current version of chrome, didn't fix. uninstalled chrome entirely and reinstalled- still saying the version of chrome i have is not supported. what do i do?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Lauren Keckler 

There's a few other browser troubleshooting actions you can try - check them out here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello/

Perhaps one of these will help?

Ste

Lauren Keckler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

so, i realize now that it works just fine through the actual browser- but i downloaded trello through the app store on my mac. maybe it's a bug in the app? i added it to my dock via safari so it can run like an app and that works just fine as well. thank you for the quick reply!!

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2024

Hi @Lauren Keckler 

It's possibly a bug in the desktop app.

Is this still happening? If yes, is there an updated version of the app you can install?

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events