Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter cards on a board by @me

Mel De Soysa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2018

Hi there,

I want to be able to filter a board down to only show all cards that I'm mentioned in. This is because we often have cards that have a checklist and only a particular checklist item may be assigned to me rather than the whole card. 

I don't want to use search becuase it doesn't filter down the current board and it searches across all boards.

Cheers,

Mel

1 answer

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2018

You can filter a board by card assignee using the Filter menu of a specific board, but I don't think this is precise enough to get the results you're looking for.

You can add a parameter in the global search menu to reduce the results to a single board:

username board: "BoardName"

Mel De Soysa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2018

Hi there,

I'm not after card assignee, as I mentioned the card may not be assigned to me but I may be mentioned in a checklist on the card.

Is it possible to do this?

Cheers,

Mel

Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2018

In the global search bar, you could use this and have the username as the matching text:

description:, checklist:, comment:, and name:

Returns cards matching the text of card descriptions, checklists, comments, or names. For example, comment:"FIX IT" will return cards with “FIX IT” in a comment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events