Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does the FREE Trello account have full encryption...or...?

LJ
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2020

Would love to know what , if any, type of encryption the FREE Trello option has. Thanks!! :)

1 answer

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

hi @LJ 

Welcome to the Community!

If you check out the Security page, you should be able to find all the information you need. 

Trello production services are hosted on Amazon Web Services’ (“AWS”) EC2 platform. The physical servers are located in AWS’s EC2 data centers. As of this date, AWS (i) has certifications for compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, 27017:2015 and 27018:2014, (ii) is certified as a PCI DSS 3.2 Level 1 Service Provider, and (iii) undergoes SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 audits (with semi-annual reports). Additional details about AWS’ compliance programs, including FedRAMP compliance, can be found at AWS’ website.1

All user content is stored within US regions of AWS and Google Cloud Storage ("GCS"). Trello’s production environment is hosted on an AWS EC2 platform. User content can also be found in Trello backups, stored in AWS EC2, S3, Glacier, and GCS.

Hopefully, that's what you're looking for.

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events