Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do we have to buy workspace wise or we need to buy one and it will allow to add as many as workspace

arooj.shahzad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2024

do we have to buy workspace wise or we need to buy one and it will allow to add as many as workspaces? I want to buy the premium pkg kindly give me the answer ?

2 answers

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2024

Hi @arooj.shahzad and welcome to the Community?

You buy a license to allow a certain number of users to use a product. If you buy a license for Jira Software Premium for e.g. 25 users, you can let 25 users use all the premium features of Jira Software. They can create as many projects as they want.

Workspaces are not a term I can relate to Jira, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. But the same principles go for other products: you pay a license to let a number of users use the product.

If there are any limitations on features (there are differences between e.g. free / standard / premium plans), these are documented on the product's pricing pages that you can easily find online.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
David Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2024

Hi @arooj.shahzad , welcome to the community.

Unless you are on the cloud enterprise plan, you pay per site (instance) and product in that instance.

A cloud site were you have Jira Software will be able to run an unlimited number of projects, if that's what you mean with "workspace".

Here you can find everything about the pricing plans:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

Within a cloud site you can have different products (confluence, Jira Software, Jira Service Management) on different payment plans.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events