Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted account in checklist item

Peter Kloosterman March 18, 2019

Checklist items completed by another person suddenly show deleted account with a horizontal cross out through the text. I am sure that the other person hasn't deleted the accout

2 answers

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2019

@Peter Kloosterman 

I am not sure if I understand you correctly.

When a checklist item gets completed, its text gets crossed out. That's Trello's standard behavior.

What do you mean with "show deleted account"? Can you elaborate or add a screenshot? 

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

@Peter Kloosterman 

Mobile behavior differs in some aspects from Trello's browser behavior. 

Where did you see the crossing out? I cannot spot it on the screenshot ... (?)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

@Peter Kloosterman can you provide a screenshot here?

Peter Kloosterman March 20, 2019

FF13364B-85BC-4FB2-8021-A9C800D37343.png

Peter Kloosterman March 20, 2019

in a similar way checklist items were crossed out. I think I assigned tasks to a person whom I had invited but who hadn’t yet signed up. He eventually signed up using a slightly different user name 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events