Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you create a template for a to do list with trello?

Anne Sexauer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2022

Hi,

I wanted to know if you can create a template for a to do list? It would be very helpful if we could attach it to our cards as we use them for our customer service. Like: Contact,
Duration of conversation, service. So we don't have to type it in all the time.

Second question: Is it possible to see in the header of the card, when you were using it the last time? We already have the pirate modus but a date would be more helpful.

Thank you for your help,

Anne

1 answer

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 31, 2022

You can have template cards which have checklists attached (which will be copied to new cards) which oftens works well as a todo list for a single card. However, it sounds like what you want is to record data against each card? If so I would look into Custom Fields which are excellent and the best place to record this sort of data. 

For a better alternative to Card Aging check out Time in List.

And, just mentioning it in case it is useful, we recently launched Forms for Trello which is already popular with some customer service teams. 

Hope that helps :),

Robin

Anne Sexauer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2022

Thanks for your help :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events