Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

action request on a board by a member

Mauro Migliazzi February 11, 2020

Hi,

sometimes I note some boards have been not completed by the involved members, i'd like to send an email to these collaborators in order to "request an action" on the board and push to complete it. I tried sendboard but an error occurred, others suggestions? (ah I don't want to use slack for this)

thanks

mauro

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Hi, 

You can create a butler rule like this

when someone is mentioned in a checklist on a card, send an email notification to every member on the card with subject "request an action" and message "To do Task:{mentionbacklink} "

Then just mention one member in a item of checklist. All members of the card will receive an email. The link in the message is the cardlink to complete. 

Mauro Migliazzi February 11, 2020

thanks Ludo,

it likes easy but unfortunately I'm not confident with Butler, I just had a look but I couldn't find the way. Please could you explain step by step (like for a baby....) thanks 

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Watch this

Like Mauro Migliazzi likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events