Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accidental pop up disabled

Pineapple Cat March 27, 2022

i accidentally disabled the pop up function for uploading title images on trello and dont know how to turn it back on but i would really like to turn it back on.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

Hi @Pineapple Cat ! Welcome to the community :) are you referring to cover images? You can turn them on and off in your board settings as shown here:
(Board menu>>More>>Settings)

card covers.PNG

I'm not sure what you mean by the pop-up function though, so I could be misunderstanding.

Hey @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows , thank you for your quick response, unfortunately that is not what i was reffering to. What i meant was that when you want to upload an image/cover to a card i used to get a pop up from which i could choose from the most recent images that i've used, that pop up i accidentally turned off/disabled and would like to turn back on

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

@Pineapple Cat thanks for clarifying! I'm not sure I've ever had the pop-up you're referring to 🤔 this is what happens on my end:
1. Open a card
2. Select "Cover"
3. I see the below:
trello cover options.PNG
4. I then select "Upload a cover image"
5. My file explorer opens prompting me to upload an image from my computer

Did you see a different result after selecting "Upload a cover image"?

I'm using the web version of Trello on a PC. What OS/device are you using? 

right, after i select upload a cover image is when the pop up would well pop up with a set of images that ive recently used, im using trello on a windows PC on the OPERA web browser

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2022

Was it a Trello window of some sort? For me, it's my computer's file explorer app that's launched after selecting "upload a cover image". What I see on my end is when I upload a cover image from a folder on my computer called "Photos", the next time I select "upload a cover image" it will default back to the "Photos" folder - so it'll take you back to the destination of your last uploaded file. Uploading images to cards has always looked like that for me.

Oh i see, I'm not sure whether it was a trello window or some browser built in thing that responded to trello but yeah still thank you

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2022

Hmm strange - I've never seen anything different! Maybe it was a browser extension of some sort? Sorry, not able to help here! Trello support might be able to help though. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2022

yes it was that, i dont know how to turn it back on

nevermind i think i solved it, thank you so much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events