Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you recommend Trello for a College Student?

MARK BRINKMAN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2022

I'm seeking a good to-do and task program to help my kids stay organized in college. Would you recommend Trello Premium (need calendar view)?

2 answers

0 votes
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 1, 2022

Hello @MARK BRINKMAN, I must comply with @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows, I used Trello for different workgroups during my time in college, and it's quite a versatile tool.

I would suggest first starting with the free edition of Trello, and if it works well, then upgrading it to Premium.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Hi @MARK BRINKMAN ! Welcome to the community :) Yes, I'd definitely recommend Trello for university students! There's a tonne of content online from students who use Trello to manage projects/deadlines (e.g. this). If you're wanting a calendar view, you can use the Calendar Power Up on the free plan.

Another tool I see mentioned a lot for uni students is Notion. It's a great tool for both task/project management, but also great as a database for any sort of documentation, and also great for note-taking. You can find heaps of content online, like this post here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events