Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace & Upgrades

Sandra Santos January 29, 2023

I created a workspace for my business which has several boards. I then created a workspace for my client and it has one board.

I envisioned using Tello like this, where each client would have a workspace with one or two boards.

I recently ran out of space for my client board and upgraded to Standard which I thought was upgrading my whole account but after reading some more, I've found out that it is upgraded by workspace and not account.

Now I'm thinking of how best to use my account when I plan of having a board for each client, not necessarily needing a workspace for each client but a board.

I'm also using my workspace for some personal boards and I'm a bit worried about clients seeing each other boards or even my personal ones...How can I best resolve this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2023

Hi @Sandra Santos - yep, subscriptions are applied to workspaces, not accounts. 

We recommend only having one workspace upgraded. In that workspace, you can make boards private that you don't want other workspace members to see, and make sure you keep yourself as the only admin, because admins have visibility over all boards in the workspace. 

Sandra Santos January 31, 2023

Thank you and then when making boards private, can I still invite clients to individual boards?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events