Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't my Trello URL link sending me to the right page?

bsabal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2023

Hi! I've been playing with the labels on trello and figured out with every label - a new URL is generated. I want to send different URL links out to certain people based on labels, but every time I send out a link it sends me and everyone else to a different page. Why is that?

Link: 

MEDIUM PRIORITY: 
What it leads to for my team:
Hoping you can help. 
Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2023

Hi, I can recreate this and it seems to occur in calendar view and not board view. 

It does seem like odd behaviour but ultimately, when a filter is applied, that filter is persistent, so when you go to the board, it will have the last filter applied.  That said I think the links should override that and they do in board view.  

So when you past the new URL for filtering on Orange, it redirects you to the last filtered view of High. 

It seems like a bit of a bug so I recommend reporting to Trello to see if they can take a look and give you more of an explanation

https://trello.com/contact 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events