Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't my Google for m pre-populating my crumb le Trello cards?

Brian Carmody February 18, 2021

I have a free Trello account. I have a free crumble account. I was able to set up a Google Form and map it through the crumble CRM. However it does not seem to be making a new Trello card when I have the for m response.

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

@Brian Carmody hey there! Can you send me a link of how you configured the google form? As in, what does it show when you go to Crmble --> Settings --> Toppings --> Google Forms?

image.png

Image 1.png

@Brittany Joiner Here's a screenshot. Is this what you mean?

Do you want me to invite you to my Board so you can look around?

Sorry I'm not that agile yet.

@Brittany Joiner When I click the Add Google Forms button, I am able to connect to a Google Sheet that captures the responses to the Google Form. Then I'm able to map the responses into the Crmble fields. I "save" it, then that's as far as it goes.

Responses are going into the Google Sheet, but they are not creating a new card in Trello/Crmble.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2021

interesting @Brian Carmody , yeah if you want to add me to your board I can take a look! We might need our friends at Crmble to diagnose this, sounds like a bug. 

Can you fill out this form? It will help them have everything they need to diagnose and they respond quickly!

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2021

Hi @Brian Carmody 

I would try to review the Crumble addon and if not contact them through their support to see if they can help you

https://trello.com/power-ups/5e5e8b4b55a4ea5fedc0dafa/crmble

https://admin531762.typeform.com/to/rQYVAtXD

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events