Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why isn't my Google for m pre-populating my crumb le Trello cards?

I have a free Trello account. I have a free crumble account. I was able to set up a Google Form and map it through the crumble CRM. However it does not seem to be making a new Trello card when I have the for m response.

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Feb 18, 2021

@Brian Carmody hey there! Can you send me a link of how you configured the google form? As in, what does it show when you go to Crmble --> Settings --> Toppings --> Google Forms?

image.png

@Brittany Joiner Here's a screenshot. Is this what you mean?

Do you want me to invite you to my Board so you can look around?

Sorry I'm not that agile yet.

@Brittany Joiner When I click the Add Google Forms button, I am able to connect to a Google Sheet that captures the responses to the Google Form. Then I'm able to map the responses into the Crmble fields. I "save" it, then that's as far as it goes.

Responses are going into the Google Sheet, but they are not creating a new card in Trello/Crmble.

Brittany Joiner Community Leader Feb 19, 2021

interesting @Brian Carmody , yeah if you want to add me to your board I can take a look! We might need our friends at Crmble to diagnose this, sounds like a bug. 

Can you fill out this form? It will help them have everything they need to diagnose and they respond quickly!

0 votes
Vero Rivas Community Leader Feb 18, 2021

Hi @Brian Carmody 

I would try to review the Crumble addon and if not contact them through their support to see if they can help you

https://trello.com/power-ups/5e5e8b4b55a4ea5fedc0dafa/crmble

https://admin531762.typeform.com/to/rQYVAtXD

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

252 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you