Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my painting disappeared without a trace?

Loic Tomatot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2020

Morning, everyone,
One of my tables disappeared without a trace or explanation. It doesn't even exist in the list of closed paintings.
Unfortunately, I don't have more details about the circumstances, but any help would be welcome.
Thank you ^^

2 answers

0 votes
Madiha Zia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2022

Hey, Please show the screenshot so i will help you better. However I do suggest painting table with quality sprayers.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2020

Hi @Loic Tomatot ,

Welcome to the community!

You can find what happened with your card in the Activity Tab/Pannel.

Open Board -> Show Menu -> Activity

I hope by doing the above step you will able to solve your problem 

Loic Tomatot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 8, 2020

Hello @Soumyadeep Mandal
I'm sorry, but I wasn't talking about the cards, I was talking about the whole table.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2020

Ho @Loic Tomatot ,

You can also goto

Open Card -> Activity.

OR

You can ask Trello Support here

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events