Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does this archived Trello card remain on the board?

Greg May January 30, 2020

Usually, when I archive a card, it disappears off the board, and I have to view archived items to see it. I just archived a card I created today, and it did not disappear from the board. The back of the card has the usual archive indicators at the top:

archive sign.PNG

However, the card does not disappear from the board. Instead, it remains on the board with a file drawer icon with the word "Archived" on the FRONT of the card (highlighted in the shot below):

archive issue.PNG

Weirder yet, the icon and "Archive" remain on the front of the card even after I send the card back to the board.

Other cards on the same board disappear when I archive them, including others created today. Why is this card behaving differently? I want it off my board, but I don't want to delete it!

1 answer

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hi, 

Could you give a screenshot of the board with the card ? 

Greg May February 14, 2020

Will it still be helpful if I blur out confidential information?

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Forget this.

Copy this card in an another board, and archive the copy. 

If  you succeed, just delete original card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events