Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I add cards to one of my boards, while I can to another?

Dan Bankson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2024

Something seems to have recently changed. I am trying to add a card to an existing board that I've had for years (I created it, I am the admin), but now I can no longer do it (the bar with the plus sign is not visible), while at the same time, for another board I've had for many months, there is no issue (I created it as well, and am admin).  I have a free account.

Thanks for any assists.

1 answer

0 votes
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2024

Hello, Dan!

Welcome to the community.

Can you test this board on another browser or incognito mode to see if the issue persists? There's a chance that this board could be having issues with the cache; if you are able to make it work on the two options suggested, you can clear the cache and see if it works after. 

Let me know if this brings up any new questions.

Kind regards,
Alisson
Trello Team

Dan Bankson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2024

Thank you Alisson.  Looks like I have more than one Trello account, one of which is "migrated over" to Atlassian--so when I log into it, all is good.  (Seems like the 2 accounts are linked somehow that I don't quite understand though).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events