Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I unable to CLICK "Edit power-up settings" for Crmble, but I am able to with other power-ups

Yuri Go October 5, 2021

Hi All,

I'm trying to add crmble (power-up) to an existing trello board (not mine, but I'm an admit init), but I'm unable to.
It works fine with other boards that I own and works fine on other power-ups.

Would really appreciate the help and response.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

@Yuri Go you can go to your Crmble settings by clicking the Crmble button in the top right of your board, near the Show Menu section! That will take you to your crmble settings.

image.png

Yuri Go October 5, 2021

Hi Brittany, thanks for your response, another problem is it's not appearing on that part even though it says that it has already been installed via "add powerups"

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

@Yuri Go maybe try to remove the power-up and re-install? if you're still having issues, go to https://crmble.com/ and click the button in the bottom right to chat with the team and see what's going on!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events