Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my comments?

Chiara Tubia April 15, 2021

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and trying to figure out how to best use Trello.
I had created a board with various ideas and attachments, for each of them I had made important comments.
Working as a group we decided to split the first board into 5 different boards, as there was too much stuff in the first one.
Today, however, I realized that in these 5 boards there are all the attachments, but that ALL the comments that had been made have disappeared.
Some were very important and I can't figure out how I can get them back.
Can you help me?

Thanks for your attention
Chiara

1 answer

0 votes
Allison Lawton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2021

I have also found the same this morning, and I have a feeling they are forcing up to upgrade to the payable options, which is quite annoying.  It would be good to have some clarification or warning of anything like this happening.

Chiara Tubia April 15, 2021

Hello Allison,
I agree with you.
I found that maybe we should have moved the folders instead of copying them, but honestly it is not clear.
I had a lot of comments for each attachment and discovering that to make order they all disappear was a really bad surprise, also because I fear there is no way to recover them...

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

This isn't a paid feature, so no, it's not an attempt make you upgrade to paid.

If you copy a board, I believe it doesn't copy the comments.  But they would still be on the original board.

Chiara Tubia April 16, 2021

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that I didn't know that, I supposed they would had been copied, so I deleted the original board because I splitted it up in 5 part.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events