It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When will UI customization features be developed for Trello?

Anyone know if there is anything in the works to provide for a reasonable set of UI customizations? Stack Lists, Change Fonts, etc.? I'm tired of hearing about these items from the staff and every new person has the same questions when we get them set up on Trello. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 13, 2019

@Jeremy Hunter many of the things people want to customise are already written as chrome extensions which is also a good way of ensuring that people's customisations are truly custom. 

I don't run Trello in Chrome, I run it in Franz along with Slack, my Google Calendar, etc. I'm paying for premium on Trello would like to know if they plan to implement customer requests within the app or if their plan is to just sit on the current functionality and hope that third parties develop the features that are consistently asked for in the forums. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,624 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you