Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable for a trello card email

Oleksandr Strashko December 26, 2020

Hi!

As we know each card in Trello has an individual email. I can get that email address manually, use it myself and send whatever I want to a specific card where my emails would appear in the comments.

But is there a variable for this email address? The process is: I create a card, fill out all the information in the custom fields. Then I press my Butler button that I created beforehand. This button will make up a message, grab all the required information from this card and send it to my colleagues. What I want is to insert this card's email address in this message to my colleagues so that I get their answers directly to this card as comments?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2020

@Oleksandr Strashko letting other user use your card email will added a comment under your name. Send the CFs with a card link, and the user can get his email under "Share", then use it to reply your email with the custom fields. 

Have you taken a look at SendBoard?

Oleksandr Strashko December 28, 2020

Thanks for this advice! It works for me!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events