Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trello for meetings with people outside our organisation

Edward Patey February 26, 2021

Hi there,

I would like to use a Trello List to record meeting actions for people outside our organization. I tried to do this today using the share option, but it appears that people cant see the list without having an account. 

Basically I just want to give people attending a meeting access to view the meeting notes / actions on a specific card (ideally without being able to see the rest of the board)...and so they have a record of what was discussed. I'm sure there is way of doing this without having to pay a subscription for each person attending...(??) but I cant seem to find it. 

Any assistance gratefully received and apologies if I'm being dense! Ed 

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 26, 2021

Hi @Edward Patey 

We have a Power-Up called Board Export that you could use to export your board in Excel, CSV, PDF, or image formats to share the board details.

https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export

Here's a quick video to show you how it works for excel/csv (this can also be done without a Power-Up if you have Trello Business Class - Also shown in the video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SXLZvO_r4M

Trello YouTube Video Thumbnail Template.001.jpeg

Hope that helps,

Dan 

Edward Patey February 27, 2021

Thanks Dan.

So if I need a power up...question is, can i arrange this only for me, rather than the whole team?

It is only me who needs it...so i'm loathed to pay for every user to have this function.

It all starts getting very expensive...and is kind of putting me off Trello if this is the only way of doing it. Thanks Ed

Like Dan Ivory likes this
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2021

Hi @Edward Patey 

Yes the Power-Up is priced per user so you can buy a license just for just yourself and use it on any board you like. This can be used on Trello's free pricing plan though you will only have access to one Power-Up per board. 

Thanks,
Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events