Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading file in Trello -- upload is frozen

Doug Klocke March 4, 2019

I was trying to upload an attachment to a Trello board from my computer. (File size only 2MB.) It loaded 8% and then has been frozen for hours.

I've logged off and back on, but it's still showing a progress bar stuck at 8%.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2019

Hi @Doug Klocke did you just log off and reboot? What browser are you using and are you using the desktop app or the web version of Trello?

Doug Klocke March 4, 2019

I just logged off. I have not closed down the browser. (Although that's probably something I should have tried.) Nor have I re-started my computer.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac, and using the web version of Trello.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2019

Thanks Doug, please close the browser and shut down your computer and let me know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Jodi

Doug Klocke March 5, 2019

Sorry I couldn't get back to you last night.

After shutting down my computer overnight (all night), then starting up this morning, and logging in to Trello, it's still showing a progress bar stuck at 8%.

Other people on the card are able to post comments.

Doug Klocke March 5, 2019

Just to close the loop... I'm an idiot. The 8% that I thought was a progress bar for uploading the file was actually the percent completion of the checklist on that board. (duh)

Something weird was happening yesterday. The file I was trying to upload was not uploading. BUT it worked just now, so I'm back in business.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2019

Hi Doug, you are definitely not an idiot! That could have happened to any of us, the combination of both happening at once (the checklist percentage and the file not uploading). I am glad it is now resolved for you and you are back in business.

Have a great day!
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events