cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited lists

Kelly
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2023

Does Enterprise vs Premium mean you can just add more admins, or does it mean you can add unlimited lists? I need unlimited lists.

1 answer

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2023

Hi @Kelly 

What each pricing level includes can be seen on this page: https://trello.com/pricing

Edit: Atlassian have updated the other question with a new answer, see below for the details:

We now have an official Atlassian page that describes the limits for Trello objects:

Trello Limits 

According to that page, the following limits are applied:

Board-level Limits:

• Total members: 1520
  • Open cards: 5000
  • Total cards (including archived): 2.000.000
  • Open lists: 475
  • Total lists: 2.850
  • Labels: 950
  • Checklists: 15200

Card-level Limits:

• Attachments: 950
  • Checklists: 475
  • Stickers: 67

Webhooks and Limits:

​In addition to limiting the number of different types of objects that can exist on a board or card, we disallow creating new webhooks on objects that have exceeded their limits.

Attempting to create a webhook on an object that has exceeded its limits will result in the following error message: HTTP/1.1 500 Model exceeds limits.​ Webhooks that exist on models that have a limit status of maxExceeded will be deleted.

So it would appear there are some limits on Lists, both Open and Total :)

Ste

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2023

Hi @Kelly 

Just in case you still need this information, I've edited my response based on some new details provided by Petter, from Atlassian on the other question :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events