Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to google account using google drive PowerUp

mimo September 22, 2017

Hi,

I contact you because I desperately try to connect my google drive account after enabling the power up google drive.
I'm using the latest version of google chrome, and I disabled all the extensions and applications, and cleared the extension cache.
When I activate the power up google drive, I go to a card, then clic to attach google drive document, then fill the logging windows about my google drive account, then the message says 'autorisation', and remain without anything else happening.

Thanks a lot for your help !

2 answers

0 votes
Per Rundblom October 24, 2019

I have this problem to, in my case both in the web app and in the native Trello app on Mac OS (Catalina).

To clarify

- On a card I click the "Google Drive" button under Power-Ups

- I get a menu with options to attach file, folder or create and attach, I Click "Attach a file"

- Get a message saying "First you need to link your Google Drive account to Trello". I click the "Link google drive account"-button

- I see the google login box, enters my credentials (or just clicks an account when authorised already)

- Now I'm back at the small box with the "Link google drive account"-button but this time theres a text below it that says "Linking your Google Drive account to Trello…"

Then nothing happens.

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

Hi Mimo,

It sounds like the necessary authorization pop-up is being blocked by Chrome—in the Chrome address bar, you should see an icon with an X on it to indicate that one has been blocked. You can click on that icon to allow the authorization popup, and that should get everything working again: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events