I contact you because I desperately try to connect my google drive account after enabling the power up google drive.
I'm using the latest version of google chrome, and I disabled all the extensions and applications, and cleared the extension cache.
When I activate the power up google drive, I go to a card, then clic to attach google drive document, then fill the logging windows about my google drive account, then the message says 'autorisation', and remain without anything else happening.
Thanks a lot for your help !
It sounds like the necessary authorization pop-up is being blocked by Chrome—in the Chrome address bar, you should see an icon with an X on it to indicate that one has been blocked. You can click on that icon to allow the authorization popup, and that should get everything working again: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
I have this problem to, in my case both in the web app and in the native Trello app on Mac OS (Catalina).
- On a card I click the "Google Drive" button under Power-Ups
- I get a menu with options to attach file, folder or create and attach, I Click "Attach a file"
- Get a message saying "First you need to link your Google Drive account to Trello". I click the "Link google drive account"-button
- I see the google login box, enters my credentials (or just clicks an account when authorised already)
- Now I'm back at the small box with the "Link google drive account"-button but this time theres a text below it that says "Linking your Google Drive account to Trello…"
Then nothing happens.
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event