Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access group user cards anymore

carlobruno October 5, 2020

Hi, I was used to plan my team activity by clicking on their username (https://trello.com/USERNAME/cards) but since last friday thsi page is white (just the blue topbar)
Is this a temporary bug, a feature removed or else?

Thanks,

Carlo

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

@carlobruno I can confirm that I'm able to see another user's cards page (only the cards I have access to) but that over the weekend I did see a blank page when accessing another user's cards page so it may have been a temporary glitch, it doesn't appear to be a permanent feature change.

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Looks like sombody may have changed the name, or set to private.

If its your Employer ... and happening on a Friday ... umm ... P45 dismissal documents in the post lol.

Thanks for your answer Stephen, but unfortunately it's not like that.
I even try to access my second account cards page, with no success.

:-(
Carlo

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Ask who ever set the board up, and has ultimate control over it to login and see if they can see it ... to at least establish if it is there.

Then, get them to look at the access settings and user invites to check all are still present.

I set up the board, and I'm the admin.
I've checked with all my collegues and with my other account too.

I was used to click here:
https://prnt.sc/uti5kj

then here: https://prnt.sc/uti6l3

and arrive here: https://prnt.sc/uti78y

But as you can see the page is empty

Thanks for your help,

Carlo 

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2020

Click on the home button, the house symbol (top left of screen) and see what comes up ... if you dont see, but will see a list on left nav bar, Boards, click that and see if it shows.

If I click the house button (or even the Boards one) I get my own home (my own  boards list)

But nothing related to my team member :-(

If you want you can try to add my to any of your boards and see what I'm experiencing

Carlo

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2020

You need to get the person that is the admin or owner of that board to see if they still see it.  Thought you mentioned it was your board.

As such, you should be able to see it, if not, then sounds like you have deleted it somehow, intentionally or by accident.

Afraid dont fancy adding your boards to my setup, particularly if something is amiss ... still getting spam notifications where some idiot added me into their update feeds when I put a product suggestion on their app roadmap board and the amount of comments it gets pollutes my workstream and distracts me from the tasks at hand.

If you've deleted it, which I suspect you may well have, its gone and there is no prospect of recovery.

carlobruno October 6, 2020

Thanks Stephen,
as you can see in the next answer, it was a "temporary glitch".
Actually now it works :-)

Best,

Carlo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events